Website FAMMO Cleaning Service
Making our community environments healthy and safe.
Supervises and coordinates the day-to-day cleaning maintenance of buildings, grounds, and associated equipment. Oversees staff that maintains building and facility cleanliness. Tracks service requests and ensures completion of tasks within established timelines and quality standards.
- Supervise a team of Techs and Team Leads to create schedules and assign daily tasks
- Ensure safety guidelines are followed at all times
- Inspect all areas to ensure that they are kept clean and tidy
- Train new staff on project scope responsibilities and standards
- Enforce schedules for the Techs and Lead staff
- Monitor the inventory of cleaning supplies and order/ request new supplies as needed
- Respond to customer complaints in a timely manner
- Ensure that all equipment is in proper working order
- Act on reports of any maintenance, repair or service issues and communicate to management
- HS Diploma or equivalent required.
- Associates degree (preferred).
- 2 years Lead or Supervisor experience
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to work independently
- Attention to detail
- Fluent English language skills
- Spanish language skills (desired but not required).
To learn more, visit FAMMO Cleaning Service Careers.