Website FAMMO Cleaning Service
Making our community environments healthy and safe.
The project site Team Lead, Environmental Services (EVS) Tech is responsible for overseeing the cleaning operations of the facility/ worksite within the contractor scope of work. This includes supervising a team of technicians, making sure they maintain the highest standards of cleanliness, and ensuring that all safety and health guidelines are achieved. The Team Lead will also be responsible for enforcing schedules, coordinating and assigning tasks, training, and assisting team members with questions or escalations.
- Supervise a team of Techs and assign daily tasks
- Ensure safety guidelines are followed at all times
- Inspect all areas to ensure that they are kept clean and tidy
- Train new staff on project scope responsibilities and standards
- Enforce schedules for the tech staff
- Monitor the inventory of cleaning supplies and order/ request new supplies as needed
- Respond to customer complaints in a timely manner
- Ensure that all equipment is in proper working order
- Report any maintenance, repair or service issues to supervisor/ management
- HS Diploma or equivalent required.
- 1+ years leadership experience (preferred)
- Experience in janitorial/ environmental services (desired)
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to work independently
- Attention to detail
- Fluent English language skills
- Spanish language skills (desired but not required).
To learn more, visit us at FAMMO Cleaning Service Careers.