How to Provide Career Training
How to Apply to the ETPL
Training providers interested in applying for ETPL eligibility and providing training opportunities to career training eligible customers in Monterey County must complete all documents in the checklist below:
Signed ETPL Master Agreementwith the following exhibits:
Complete Vendor Data Record and CA Form 590 or CA Form 587 online.
Copy of one of the following criteria:
- Current Status of Approval to Operate or Verification of Exemption by the Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education (BPPE). (This information can be obtained on the BPPE website.)
- Proof of Accreditation
- Postsecondary Status
- Apprenticeship Status (All registered apprenticeship programs that are registered with the Department of Labor, or recognized by the California Department of Industrial Relations, Division of Apprenticeship Standards are automatically eligible to be included on the ETPL)
- Pre-Apprenticeship Skills Training Status
- Approval by the California Department of Education or
- Approval by the Chancellor’s Office of the California Community Colleges.
Current Annual Report with performance criteria or document of reported outcomes.
Current catalog with list of programs, prices, refund policy, training hours and financial aid information.
Mail all the documents listed above with original signatures to:
Attn: ETPL Coordinator
Monterey County Workforce Development Board
344 Salinas Street
Salinas, CA 93901
For additional information, please refer to the WIOA Eligible Training Provider List Policy and Procedures.
For more information, call (831) 796-6434 and ask to speak to our ETPL Coordinator or email MCWDBemail@example.com.