Incumbent Worker Training
Priority will be given to businesses that:
- Employ workers in these high growth industries: Hospitality and Tourism, Healthcare,
- Agriculture, Construction, Transportation/Logistics, Finance, Insurance, Real Estate, and Info. Technology
- Are high growth businesses committed to creating career ladders for front-line employees, providing a safe workplaces and wages/benefits that exceed industry averages; and
- Need training programs to assist a group of employees to move up in the organization by increasing their written and oral communication skills, math skills and or technical skills.
Interested in learning more about Incumbent Worker Training Grants? Contact a Business Services representative at (831) 755-5393 or (831) 796-3341, or email MCWDBemail@example.com.
Please note our minimum requirements for job seekers:
- Authorization to Work. An individual must have the authorization to work in the United State to be eligible to receive Workforce Innovation & Opportunity Act (WIOA) employment services, and
- Selective Service Registration. Men born on or after January 1, 1960, residing in the United States (citizen or non-citizen) must register with Selective Service between their 18th and 26th birthday to be eligible for WIOA services.
Funded 100% with Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Federal Funds made available to the State of California Employment Development Department by the U.S. Department of Labor/Employment and Training Administration as the Grantor.