Embark on a journey in Hospitality!
Embark on a journey of discovery with this training program, designed to guide you towards a fulfilling career in hospitality. From the welcoming atmosphere of hotels, and the culinary delights of restaurants, to the excitement of event planning, this program will equip you with the knowledge and skills necessary for success in this diverse industry.
What awaits you?
- A valuable PAID Internship with a business in the hospitality industry.
- Earn $18.00 per hour while exploring the expansive industry of hospitality.
- Learn the art of excellent communication.
- Learn strategies for serving a diverse clientele.
- Learn how to transform customer concerns into opportunities for exceptional service.
- Become a Certified Guest Service Professional by the American Hotel & Lodging Educational Institute.
- Earn a Value Adder Base Credential from the National Association of Entrepreneurship & Business Leadership.
- Be between 18 to 24 years of age.
- Be available to work 36 hours per week from March 11 to May 17, 2024.
- Be able to provide documentation that you are allowed to legally work in the U.S.
- Be registered with Selective Service (for males only).