Repair and Restore
Monterey County 2023 Winter Storm Restoration Project
Be a part of a select group working to restore hiking trails and campgrounds by clearing falling trees and clearing out creeks/streams at Monterey County and California State Parks!
The 2023 winter storms greatly impacted Monterey County, resulting in significant property destruction and job losses. The Winter Storm Restoration Project (WSRP) addresses some of these impacts by offering employment to Monterey County residents to help to repair and restore county public lands afflicted by water and wind damage.
If you are interested in making a difference in restoring our Monterey County local and state parks, this may be the most rewarding job that you could ever have.
- Unemployed as a result of the winter storms or have not worked for the past 26 weeks
- Must be 18 and over
- Have the right to work in the United States
- Must be physically fit and able to lift and carry 25 pounds
Terms of Employment:
- $19.00 per hour up to 36 hours a week
- Temporary position for up to 26 weeks
- Work hours between 7:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m. daily (hours and shift will depend on work location)
Questions? Contact us!
831-333-6177 or 831-333-6163